Monday, October 31, 2005

The Web of Goals

It seems like just thinking about losing 5lbs this coming month will involve several different goals that haven't even been posted. Losing 5lbs means I have to go to the gym at least once during the week. I will also have to watch what I eat, eat healthy and eat smart.

All cool things.

///////////
// Lunch - Oct-31-2005 11:45am
///////////

So today's lunch consists of some really crappy food. 2 sandwiches - both are PBJ! I'll have to post a blog about the joy of pbj. But I would also like to make a goal of stopping this really horrible food choice. I'll probably goto superstore today and pick up some "better" food choices. It is unfortunate that making a healthy choice means spending alot of money. It really sucks!

///////////
// Supper - Oct-31-2005 07:00pm
///////////

So now that I've handed out the halloween candy (I only had one! Promise!) and have cleaned off the supper plates I'm ready to settle down for the evening. One of the biggest problems for me in weight management has been the urge to have a snack after eating dinner. It will be a tough habit to break but I believe it will help me in attaining my goal. Since there isn't much activity in the evening I believe the 6:00 o'clock supper could really be where I pack on the poundage.

Tonights regiment will be a healthy dose of c# code and 30 minutes on the cross trainer.

---------
Update: Oct-31-2005 11:30 pm

Cross Trainer Results: 300 Calories
Weights: 3x12 on the Arms at 20lbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home