Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Update

Menu:
======

Lunch:

1. Banana:172 Calories; 40 cabs; 3g Protein
2. Fruit Bar:
3. Yogurt: 170 Calories; 4.5g fat; Protein 6g
4. Chicken Noodle Soup/w bun: 49 Calories; 2.7g protein;
5. Salad
6. Bologna Sandwich:

I'm going to plan my dinner before I eat it today. I stick to it and still get in a workout I will be better off.

Dinner: (Something light)

1. Salad.
2. Egg Sandwich.

=============
Update==08:29 Nov, 16 2005
=============
OK...so I didn't stick to my menu. I had two pieces of chicken and a plate of rice. Only one plate so I made sure I didn't over indulge today. Ordinarily I would eat more but I'm trying to cut back.

=============
Update==08:29 Nov, 16 2005
=============
Didn't work out.....sucks!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think one of your other goals should be to post to your main blog more often! ;)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home